When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Anybody else find this not really that hard?

I don't know what everyone's problem is, I reached the end in 3 minutes with only 5 deaths my first try. It's simple controls, space makes you go up, arrow keys move you. Just learn to predict the pigs inertia and be patient with his movements. You don't to hold down the space key, you can just tap it.

Anyways, great game, beautiful!

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Good Flash

I liked this game, can't beat the last level for the life of me though.

@Sublime, why did you even bother looking at it then if it has MARIO in the title? That's like ordering Dominos when you hate pizza.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

You never cease to inspire me

God bless mate.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Glory to God.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Very nice, just needs polishing.

It's just a few glitches or irregularities that bug me. If you use the regular sword, then you end up swinging at an enemy and sliding halfway across the arena and then you can't turn around, and then you get hacked to death by the baddies. Also, it takes a ridiculously long time to stand up after being knocked down. Finally, the suicide guys obviously are intended to be dispatched with the gun, because you get injured at close range, however they have an extremely large amount of health that makes the game really tedious.

However, menu design is excellent. Although the enemies get a little old, they are fun to kill. If you made a sequel with Devil May Cry level depth, instead of the same old arena of baddies, that would be excellent and I would play it all day.